Monday, December 24, 2007

Dramatic weight loss with Ultra Diet 2!

My name is Anne Po-Wihongi. Nearly two years ago, I was recommended by my doctor to change career and lose weight. I was overweight, overworked, had severe headaches and migraines, had irregular monthly cycles and was stressed out with a bad case of very low self esteem. My weight was 88kgs.The Doctor sent me for X-Ray and MSU tests, and a series of faecal occult bloods to exclude secondary causes for my thrombocytosis. I was referred to Middlemore Haematology Department for a bone marrow biopsy. Platelet count was in excess of 1300 x 109 litre. The normal count is 450 x 109 litre. The treatment I was given was 150g of aspirin daily, which I never took.In September 1997, I was introduced to the New Image Diet by Siniva Papalii and Meli Clegg who were presenting the programme at a meeting that night. I was so impressed by what I heard, I knew this was what I was searching for, so I joined there and then.I went on UD2, RDA, FibreMax, Co Q10 and Pycnogenol Herbal Plus. I lost two kilos in one week. Within two months I had a total loss of 20 kilos and I feel fantastic!Most of my symptoms have gone thanks to the quality products from New Image International. My platelet count now is 700 - 750 x 109 litre.I followed this programme faithfully for two months, exercising for 30 minutes every morning at 6am before going to work. Drinking two litres of water was an every day routine.My husband was very supportive and after seeing the results I have achieved, he now wants to attend his first OP. I am grateful to New Image International for giving me the opportunity to feel and look fantastic, as well as regaining my self esteem.My goal now is to share and care for my family, friends and anyone else I come in contact with who wants a good healthy lifestyle, wealth and a business opportunity.

Anne Po-Wihongi, Auckland, New Zealand

No comments: